Welcome to 3/4V 2016!!!

4

Posted by Miss Valvo | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on February 1, 2016

students wiki

Hello to all the students in 3/4V! I hope you are all ready for an exciting year ahead! We have a very busy Term 1!

By now, we have all settled into the new school year, we have written our goals and what we hope to achieve both academically and behaviourally. 

This term we will be going to swimming lessons.  YAY!!!!!  This will be at Monash University during week 4 and 5! So get ready to bring your bathers, swimming cap, goggles, towel, thongs and backpack!  

swimming

We will be celebrating Shrove Tuesday (Pancake Tuesday) on the 9th February! That means… eating some yummy pancakes with our buddies on that day! 

pancakes

Internet Safety Day is on the same day, Tuesday 9th February! So get ready to do some fun activities! 

Parent Information Night is also on Tuesday 9th February! Wow!!! What a jam packed day!!!

The next day, Wednesday 10th February is Ash Wednesday.  We will be having a Mass at 11:45am to celebrate this day.

We have a very busy start of Term 1! Stayed tuned for more interesting and fun days ahead!

Feel free to leave a comment 3/4V! I love hearing what you have to say! 

Comments (4)

Dear Mrs Valvo,I loved the pancakes they were really yummy! I wish it stayed forever.

FROM YOUR STUDENT EVANGELINE 🙂

Yes they were VERY YUMMY!!! 🙂

Thanks! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Dear, Miss Valvo

I hope you have a good year ahead with your new 2016!!!! class hope you like your year

From you student Nam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write a comment